Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Your Wednesday Lineup

Mannn..I got some massive virus on my computer!! So this is my lineup from what I can recall!

  • Stir Lounge - 707 G Street NW, Hold up...Biz Markie spinning? LOL..oh yes who is doin the WHOP? Open Bar 5-6, 1/2 price cocktails 6-7, free all night with THIS!! Word on the street is that Biz Markie is constantly up in shoppers on 450! I need to tell him to bring me back some eggs!
  • Privileged - 1301 K Street NW, Ladies free all night , men free to 11pm...make sure you RSVP HERE! Open Bar 10-11pm..DJ Alizay spinnin the hits! Pretty good Humpday Party
  • Josephines - 1008 Vermont Avenue - Ladies you never know who might show up..might be able to snatch a baller! Really great weather today so get there early! Free till 11 if your RSVP to lure@daveandray.com. Shout out to the hotties Dave & Ray! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment