Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I hope yall got your outfits lined up!!

I don't want to catch anybody rockin' the same outfits multiple times this week..lol. Here's my Wednesday outlook:

Privileged - 1301 K Street, NW..hosted by Melanie Fiona (google her if you not up on your music game) Ladies Free ALL night, fellas till 11pm. DJ Alizay in the building!! Make sure you RSVP here!
Josephines -1008 Vermont Ave NW, Luv the spot, luv the decor...make sure you RSVP to lure@daveandray.com and GET THERE EARLY!
Lounge of III - 1013 U Street NW, HIP HOP happy hour.. 1/2 Priced appetizers 'til 7.-3 Dollar Newcastle, Dos Equis, Sapporo, & Heineken drafts.-2 Dollar selected bottles.-3.50 rails *someone sent me an email asking me to post more happy hours...=) *
STIR Lounge - 705 G Street, NW - Old Skool happy hour from 5-11pm, open bar 5-6pm, 1/2 priced cocktails 6-7pm ..and you can get your two step on with Biz Markie to all the classics! LOL
Shadow Room - 2131 K Street, I know you're thinking Wednesday? But I'm looking out for all my ALTERNATIVE readers! FREE for everyone all NIGHT..open bar 10-11pm..it's an old school party so you better come rockin ur Adidas track jackets and gold chains..lol. Did I mention FREE ALL NIGHT???? BE THERE..I had an EyeSPY that said it was BANOODLES last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment