Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where Will You Be Sunday?

I'm back...here's my Sunday night line up!
  • The Park - Get there by 10pm to see the viewing of "Party Boyz"....*sideeye* yall heard about the split right???? Yeah..no more Marc and Taz!! I don't know how this will effect their new show..but it will effect the DC NIGHTLIFE!! Anyways free before 11pm if you RSVP to taz@suite202dc.com.
  • Pasha Lounge - Pleasure P will be there ladies!! You know..your boyfriend #2!! UGH I hate that song..lol. I might have to check this out and give my readers a full report. I don't go out in the Dupont Circle area too much. Click HERE to RSVP!
  • Josephines - Hosted by BIG Tigger...can he drop the BIG and just go by Tigger? Anyways ladies FREE all night and guys FREE till 11pm. Open bar 10-11pm...guys this might be the spot you wanna check out next week..keep checkin back to find out why!
  • Stir Lounge - Umm..I really liked this spot but I'm not sure what's going on with the promotion for it. Let's just say the crowd has been a little thin lately. Ladies free all night. Open bar 10-11pm and watch out for those huge tanks of compressed air they spray throughout the nite!!!!!
~EyeSPyZ

No comments:

Post a Comment