Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

From Philly With LOVE and SOUL


We all know that music with substance and soul is hard to fine, nowadays. But one of my favorites is bringing soul back just in time for the holiday and the new year. Musiq Soulchild will be at LUX Lounge(Formerly the Avenue), Tonight for his OFFICIAL Album release party!

His new CD On My Radio, dropped this week, and I must say, I love it! He also, has a Christmas album out, only available at Target stores. This will make a great stocking stuffer, and get you in the holiday mood. Even if its a recession!

Make sure that you get their early, and bring your A game! Oh, we have spies all over there. You may be on oursite for being FIERCE! Oh, and find out if its true that he and Kamillah formerly of 702, are expecting a child! (I'm not the one to gossip so you ain't heard it from me)

Tell Them EyeSPyz Sent you!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. So they changed the name of the Avenue. Shows you the last time i've been home. I like Musiq's cd though. My track is Sobeautiful.

    ReplyDelete