Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Freaky Friday....Grown Up Version

Twelve Restaurant & Lounge (XXI Lounge)
I always love to listen to live music. A chic atmosphere and inexpensive drinks will make me attend an event. Well Ladies and Gentlemen head over to 1123 H St. NE, and Party with SOUL PATROL BAND TONIGHT, ladies are free until 10PM with DJ's HYPNOTIQ & CITY!

Happy Hour is from 5pm-7:30pm with $5 Martini's, $5 Cocktails, and $3 Beers!
FYI- They have a Party on Saturday, December 20, which is Cabaret Style so hit them BOTH UP!

Mezza Luna Lounge
Anwaa Kong, whom we just adore over here at EyeSPyz is having the Exclusive First Look for EliteDC Magazine Release Party. I support ALL WRITERS, since I did major in Journalism. KUDOS! So take your well wishes and your Holiday Swagger to 1940 19Th St. NW (19Th & Mst.) Free B4 11:30pm if u RSVP to anwaa@elitedcmag.com

LOVE
Party in a Winter Wonderland at one of DC's Fav spots that everyone associates "The City" with at Tigger's Birthday party! If You don't know Tigger you live under a rock on another planet. Tigger will be there with the help of his elves DC Local Video Vixen and aspiring rapper Angela Lola Love (I do like that Song "International" with her and Rick Ross), Melyssa "Is she still still around" Ford (I just gave you free Promo), and Nikki Alexander (I didn't get the memo on her)
TONIGHT KIDDIES!

Nasty Nupes
Last but not least the Beta Kappa Probate Show at UDC Main Yard 4200 Connecticut Ave, NW is TONIGHT! Don't know the time but if they do it like they did when I crossed into AKALAND, it will be late. But hey I'm technically " OLD SCHOOL" so, I don't even know how it goes anymore.
So Skee-YO! To the new Men of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

I should go! Toss some "wood" at some of y'all newbies. SEE HOW MADE YOU ALL ARE! I digress, I'm too old...NOT! LOL!
*** UPDATE : the probate is at 7:11 pm!

Tell Them EyeSPyZ sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment