Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dancing With the Stars

So your girl Stacy S was in the building last night at Indebleu (707 G street NW..across from the Verizon Center). When I walked in I thought that the spot was extremely small but sleek and stylish! I guess good things do come in small packages!! On Sunday there's no cover charge for ladies, with an open bar b4 11pm..which is always a good look. With that being said, I was really surprised that there wasn't a 20 to 1, male - female ratio! My absolute favorite DJ Alizay, was on the 1's and 2's and kept the party at an ultimate high. So while I was getting my dance on and lookin cute, I noticed that the Ravens were partying it up in VIP. Ladies, this is the place you need to be if you stay looking for BMW's! (know what I mean??..lol) I got my 2 step on all night with Willis McGahee (NICE touchdown run last week agaisnt the Cowboys) and Edgar Jones..and I must say I was officially Dancing WITH the Stars. Oh before I forget I have to say that these men were bringing their A game...looking very sexy and dapper! Overall, Indebleu is a nice Sunday night spot! Check it out for yourself and remember who told you first...EyeSPyZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment