Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday 411

Shadow Room - It's small but futuristic (that's if your lucky enough to get a table!) Ladies...Roger Mason and Tony Parker of the Spurs will be there. Sorry about my previous post I thought they would be there last week..my bad! Hopefully none of the Wiz kids will show! Yeah I said it...they need to be at home watching tapes and beating themselves with belts after all the games they have lost! RSVP for free admission b4 11pm to shadowroom@daveandray.com.

***UPDATE- Dave & Ray got Roger Mason Jr. calling people to come out to the party tonight!! It's a recorded message but who cares!!!!!!!! D*mn these kids are killing the promoting game..unlike some other cats who been in the bizness longer! Listen here!

The Park - NEYO! NEYO! NEYO! NEYO! I luv that man...IDK he just has his way with lyrics. Get there early from 5-8pm and enjoy 5$ cocktails..I suggest the Apple Martini! RSVP for free admission b4 11pm to pandora@raraandscotty.com Oh and send me pics if you make it into the VIP with him..lol!

Lux Lounge - Ummm...next! Sike..hopefully the promoters will step their game up. They claim it's the new Thursday night spot..but it's not! Ladies -FREE all night long and guys RSVP to dymond.d.ent@gmail.com Martini open bar from 10-11pm! Yall know how I feel about this spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment