Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm the type of person who hates to SUGARcoat things!

That's Richmond Hill's job and he sure is great at it!! Local DMV cake baker Richmond Hill is a cake connoisseur. He makes homemade cakes from scratch (last time I tried this my cake tasted like cornbread.) Each cake is decorated by hand and made right out of his own home. With flavors like Classic Red Velvet (red velvet cake w/cream cheese frosting) and The Preserve (yellow cake w/lemon zest, berry preserves, and whipped topping) you're bound to fall in love with one or at least have an aching sweet tooth. If you're desperate for a sugar fix try the Chocolate "sin"sation cheesecake. Cakes by Richmond will open in Fall 2009. I don't have a firm date but keep checking back for the scoop..I'm sure the line will be crazy ridiculous for the Grand Opening! So get one for a friend, family member, or yourself and remember who told you 1st...EyeSPyZ!

Cakes by Richmond (703.725.2190 or cakesbyrichmond@gmail.com)

Sidebar: I know who I call my sugar daddy! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment