Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Rare Win for the Wiz Kids!!

Not many showed up for the game last night but my wiz kids managed to pull off a win. That's because I was cheerleading from the bench for them! Yup..that's how close I was. Antwan had a good game and I guess Caron decided to celebrate the break of the loosing street at Layla lounge last night. Don't celebrate to much..yall are still 10-37!


Caron Butler and his wife..such a cute pic!


The guy on the right looks familar. Wait a minute...it's the guy who throws the Chipotle burritos at the game! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Good looking out on the shoutout! I'll see if I can get you a burrito next time I'm there, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..thanks I usually sit behind the basket on the hometeam side..lol

    ReplyDelete