Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wanna Taste My Candy...

Here at EyeSPyZ we always make sure that the "entire" family is covered for what's HAUTE in the DMV, and yes that includes my fellow LOGO Viewers. I absolutely love, Noah's Arc. "So What's the T", in the words of my "gir" Alex.

I hope you Bytches are ready to Jetset! So hold on tight, clutch your pearls and buckle up! Because this is going to be One HELL of a RIDE! (pun intended)

I CanD Entertainment (Love the Name KUDOS) and its Uber Haute Hosts Janoffery Clark and Nate the Great Presents LAYOVER WEDNESDAYS at Fly Lounge DC (1802 Jefferson Pl, NW Washington, DC 20036).

Your first class flight departs at 9:00p.m. and lands at 2:00 a.m. and DJ INDIA will be your in flight entertainment. Oh, Did I mention that this First Class Experience is on I CanD Ent. (FREE COVER)

Make sure you do your part, and come buy the bar out! $5 Premium Rail Drink Specials. YOU BETTER WORK! Mingle and Mix with other sexy professionals!

Oh, and tell them EyeSPyZ sent you!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment