Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The New VIP??


Is this the new theme for 2009? Remember PlaytheParty? I guess Fisayo decided to revamp his promotion at Tuscana West with a tagline that's a little more snobbish I might say? Anyways, Fisayo wants you to join him along w/ the VIP crowd, Governor Hans Solo & Ronn G tonight at Tuscana West (1350 I street NW). Who are these promoters...yall sound real lame to me and not VIP! I've been getting a lot of requests from my readers to blog about more spots that are free....here you go........ TUSCANA is FREE tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No emails, texts, or passes! Just be in line by 12am! Apparently that's the new VIP...cute.
~Sidebar...Drink b4 you get there cause their wine and bar drinks are grossly over priced!

No comments:

Post a Comment