Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WTF!

Yall thinking What The F*ck right?? hahah! These are your Wedesday, Thursday & Friday spots in one post! LET'S GO!



Wednesday:

Spot - Ok, so seems like some other promoters are stepping up to the plate to conquer that Wednesday night spot. Personally this place is toooooooo small for me! Open bar 10-11pm. Complimentary Admission of Ladies All Night, Dj Hostility rockin it out and it's Hosted by UK Sensation.

Shadowroom - For the ALTERNATIVE readers..open bar 10 -12pm. Free cover all night! I think I might make an appearance cuz I wanna holla at the guy who works the door!! Can we say Zexy is an understatement! WHEW! Does anyone know his name? email me =) ..he also works the door thursday nite too..lol.

Josephines - Yall know the drill..party 10-2pm free before 11pm..get on the list lure@daveandray.com! You never know who might show!

Topaz Hotel & Bar - Happy Hour, Happy Hour!! I know some people requested these! 5:30-9:30 pm. Happy Hour Specials: $3 Beer- Domestic, $5 Beer- Import, Small bites, Cocktails & Wine- Red or White, $9 Drink+Food Combo Special



Thursday:

Ibiza - Party with the Kappa's from 9 - 2pm! DJ M.OS. (who??) on the 1's and 2's..free b4 11pm if you RSVP with full name and number of guests to party@suite202dc.com. Oh live performance by Dorrough...I say Yea buddy! Rolling like a big shot, chevy tuned up like a nascar pitstop!

Shadowroom - staple!!..do yall really want me to put the details? Email me if you do! *update - Mario's hosting!! =) *

Current - Party 10-2pm on the rooftop or inside on the dance floor! Music by DJ Reddz...I like his mix on 95.5 in the afternoon. Brought to you by Sayo, Andru, Reggie & ICS, Sean Breeze and James Craig!

Park - ANTM Eva Marcille (so pretty) and Rich Harrison's new group Rich Girl will be hosting. Open Bar 5p to 6pm • Happy Hour 5p to 8p • Dinner 5p to 10p • Dance until 2am..get on the list free before 10pm if you RSVP to membership@pandorathursday.com. Also I forgot the sexy gentlemen of Kappa Alpha Psi will also be in the house!



Friday:

Tuscana West - Ladies Night!! I went two weeks ago and it definitely wasn't my cup of tea! The party was el-lame-o! Details: Ladies on the list are free before 12:00am. Gentlemen on the list are $10 before 11:30pm. Doors open at 11pm..DJ Oz spinning!

Lux Lounge - Raheem Devaughn and Bobby V in the building!! OWWWW! Free till 11pm if you RSVP to mailto:mScott@Suite202DC.com make sure you email your first and last name along with email addy. Yall know they don't play that mess at the door!

Love - So Yeezy is comin back to Love this Friday..along with Drake! Ok is Drake really gonna be there?? Yall know he tore his ACL..what they gonna roll out on stage? It's gonna be crazy..GET THERE EARLY!

Skye Lounge - So I haven't checked this place out..but don't worry I'll make sure to give details when I do. Until then..open bar 10-11, complimentary hors devours and Kami Kazi shots 10 -12am and music by DJ Q!


~EyeSPyZ..I'll be adding more.....................

2 comments: