Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Humpday Action

Hey guys it's ONLY Wednesday *sigh* but don't worry I have your list of spots to check out tonight! QUESTION: Do you guys party more during the week or weekend? Email me and let me know so I can post either more weekend or weekday spots! =)

Current - Indoor/Outdoor happy hour- Open Bar 6-7pm, drink specials till 8, sushi specials ALL night long! Free as long as you text "DDMGROUP" to 41411. SIDEBAR: I'm not a fan of sushi but I wonder who's sushi is better Lotus or Current????

Spot Lounge - 1214 18th Street (i keep getting emails asking for the addy lol)...Open bar 10-11pm, Ladies FREE All Night..Dj Hostility & Dj Mad Hands on the 1's and 2's...don't forget ur boy UK Sensation will be on the mic

Ibiza - Rooftop party TONIGHT..all women FREE! Um guys sorry but still get there! More details to come!

Josephines - Dave, Ray, Omari....owwww! Muy Caliente ! If yall don't know how to get on the glist by now email me! LOL..always a party! But you might want to hold out until Thursday..see my next post!

Topaz Hotel & Bar - this is a nice spot...Details: Happy Hour Specials from 5 - 8:30pm -$3 Domestic Beer, $5 Import Beer, Wine and Cocktails $5 ..prices aren't that bad!

~Happy Humpday...EyeSPyZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment