Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Freaky Friday..Grown Up Version

I haven't blogged for almost a week. I feel like I'm going through withdrawal! But I promise to make it up to you guys..top spots for tonight below. =)

Layla Lounge - Geovizion + F.B.S.E. + Talk of DC are promotin an all BLACK party tonight..it's free b4 11pm if you RSVP to black@thegeovizion.com by 5PM today! Oh and a portion of the event proceeds will be donated to Black Administrators in Child Welfare...should be a GOOD LOOK!

Lux Lounge - I used to hate this place..but I like TAZ promotin it on Friday =). This is a good staple Friday night party. RSVP for free admin b4 11pm to Scott@Suite202DC.com by 4:00 PM today! Taz knows all the ballas and you never know who might show!

Indulj - I think it's Indulj's 7 month anniversary?..so u know the PARTY gonna ROCK! Complimentary Admission w/ RSVP -Ladies until Midnight, Gentlemen until 11p go to http://www.induljfridays.com/ to sign up! DJ Alizay (my personal fav) upstairs rockin it out all nite owww!

K Street Lounge - Always a PARTY..Premium Open Bar from 10 - 11pm but you got get there early to avoid the line!! Free if you text "CHOICE" to 202-491-3278. Oh did I mention DJ KI on the 1's and 2's?? <---ZEXY!

Current - So tonight ClockwiseDC is doing a naked sushi event at Current. You know..eating SUSHI off of naked models! It's like an artsy type of event. FELLAS you might want to be in da bldg!! Sushi + Models + Bottles = FTW (only for the men lol)

Skye Lounge - Another Sayo and Scottie party..I'm glad yall switched the venue up! I've never been here I heard it small...but it's FREE b4 12 if you email names to info@sayoandscottie.com. I might have to check this out and do a blog post on this lol.

~EyeSPyZ

No comments:

Post a Comment