Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Humpday Action

Is anyone partyin during the week? Or are yall waiting till Thursday to get it crackin? I got quite a few spots to post for the weekend so beware. Until then my Wednesday spots below:


Stir Lounge - 705 G Street, NW..omg I like this spot..I only wish they stop spraying those huge tanks of liquid air throughout the nite. Messin up the kid's hair game! Details: Open Bar from 5-6 & 10-11, half price cocktails 6-7! Ladies free all nite, guys free till 11pm. But u gotta RSVP! Go HERE!

Josephines - 1008 Vermont Ave, NW..Honestly I haven't had a bad experience! Free to 11pm if your RSVP to lure@daveandray.com. U never know who might show up..like Mario in my above pic from last Wednesday nite! Boy why did you shave your head bald?

Shadowroom - 2131 K Street NW, FREE ALL NITE and open bar 10-11pm. How can you beat that??? NO RSVP just get there. For all the Alternative readers of my blog! I gotta look out for ALL my readers!

Topaz Hotel - 1733 N street NWI saw some comments and I got a few emails. Seems like my readers want more happy hour spots! Check this: $3 Beer (Domestic), $5 Beer (Import), and you might bump into the real worlders..lol its really close to Dupont!

No comments:

Post a Comment