Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Some things to do on Saturday:

  • A cute little event called "The Apartment" will be held at The Century - 1500 Delafield Pl. NW from 9pm-1am. There will be an artist showcase, drinks, music and more RSVP by 6:00pm to twotoneproductions@gmail.com. No cover and 25$ to drink all u want...might be a good look!
  • Tuscana West - 1350 I street..ladies free till 12, guys till 11 if you RSVP to info@sayoandscottie.com. This is most likely another UMD party..YAWN! LOL =)
  • Policy Restaurant and Lounge - this a swanky lil spot that I like...it just opened and I LOVE their cocktails!!! (try the lemongrass truthtini) Oh and make sure you get a seat at the marble and glass bar!!! HOT! Check it out..........1904 14th st NW
  • Had to post this...my girl and I would talk about this alot..Pure Lounge - 1326 U street (not my favorite spot in the world) but it's ladies free all night ...and men u gotta be 25 and up!! Someone finally took note! Yes we want to party with a mature grown and sexy crowd! KUDOS to who ever came up with the age idea! RSVP to PureLoungeDC@gmail.com

Have a great weekend..oh and don't forget to follow me on TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment