Coming at you with the Who, What, When, and Where in the DMV!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back up in this BIYATCH!!

First Thing First: I apologize to all of my faithful readers of this blog.
I've been away for a minute and haven't had a chance to blog. But I'm back up on my grind. Here goes!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! I'm doin things a little different so here's a drink recipe to start ur St. Patricks day off right..u know before u hit those streets!
Pinch-Me-Patrick!
¾ oz. Powers Irish whiskey
¾ oz. green chartreuse
½ oz. Cointreau
1 oz. fresh lemon juice
2 dashes celery bitters
1 egg white
Basil leaf
Drink up...b*tches!!

OK, so it's Tuesday, I'm really SMH on these weekly parties! Sidebar: Dave & Ray can we get yall to promote a good Friday/Saturday night spot? PLEASE!! Readers email me if you agree!..the majority of people work and I can't be callin out all the time.

Eyebar - I keep hearing that sometimes it's cracking..sometimes it isn't. I haven't been in a minute..but I know for sure Alizay (hey dome piece!) be rockin those turntables! Get there early to get the free Nuvo cocktails from 10-11:30..I know they were promotin the h*ll out it a few weeks ago at Layla. They definitely got my friend to buy a 14$ glass at Posh the following week. SMH..the guys givin' out the glasses had more effect than the actual Nuvo chick!

Posh - TAKE CASH! I can't stress this enough..too many of my friends have been over charged at the bar. Anyways, Antonio the Cuban Cigar Smoker is hosting tonight..along with a special perfomance by Terrance Cunningham. He is an unsigned artist..but it should be nice for all the lovey-dovey (ugh!) R&B heads! =)

Lotus - I'm your physician, I'm your addiction! Don't you like that better than "Addiction Tuesday's??" So one lucky addict will get a free bottle of Moet Rose...blah, blah, blah..happy hour 7-9pm, open bar 10 - 11..great party for all those who just graduated from college!

2 comments:

  1. lol. its about time you got back to blogging. i have no idea what i'll be doing tonight. something, just haven't figured it out yet. i see you got on twitter too. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay, glad you're back. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete